Sunday, September 29, 2013

Coffee

Since it's raining now but supposed to be dry later today, I'm postponing my morning run, an afternoon run might be a nice change of pace. So, I would like to take a moment to say ~I~LOVE~COFFEE~ There was a time many years ago that I thought I need to give up coffee and so I did, I quit drinking coffee. It was hard, I really like coffee, but still, I gave it up. Sometime later a close friend passed away. The next morning someone asked me if I wanted some coffee. Without giving it much thought I said yes, I would like some. As I sat on the deck drinking my coffee I realized I really really really like coffee. I enjoy the early morning solitude of that first cup before anyone else is awake. I enjoy it's steamy aromatic warmth after a run. It's my "comfort food" on a chilly winter night. So I'm on the deck, flooded with emotions, drinking that amazing cup of coffee and I realize once again that life is so short, so very,very short. We should cherish every single moment we are given in this life for the next one might not happen. Praise God for giving you these moments. Don't let him down by not cherishing them. Life is not always sunshine and roses, cherish it anyway. Do the small things and the big things, live every moment to the fullest. Smile.
I'm going to finish this steamy, caramely, earthy cup of comfort coffee and then it's time to get ready for church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home