Thursday, September 26, 2013

It's a beautiful morning

There is life affirming beauty running in the fog. Right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot, one foot in front of the other, forward motion, inspirational music in my ears, more brown leaves are swirling on the ground. I am in tune with my body, feeling the gravel crunch under my every step. As I once again conquer the hill and start down the other side I become enveloped in the fog. Right foot, left foot, I feel the soft wetness that is fog cover my body. Sweat and fog, fog and sweat. As I emerge from it's foreboding velvetyness, I am treated to an explosion of color that is the new days sunrise. It's magnificent! As if there is a trumpeting angel on every ray of sunlight. "TaDa, TaDaaaaa (sound of the trumpet) Welcome to this beautiful day you have been given"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home